Investing To Become Your One-Stop Strategic Supplier
As vendor reduction and streamlined procurement processes are prioritized, many OEMs are trying to consolidate the work they do with each supplier. That’s why it’s critical to build relationships with dependable partners who can offer a range of services. For five generations, Samuel has partnered with industry leaders to help drive success. Our industry-leading network of metal service centers is strategically located across North America and China to support our aerospace customers.
Offering a range of processing services and transportation expertise, Samuel is well-positioned to deliver quality products and services for this global industry. We leverage our buying power to support our customers with extensive inventories of aircraft-quality aluminum, stainless, carbon and other specialty metals on request. We strive to achieve a 100% quality rating—our material at your facility, when and where you need it – every time.
- Processing Capabilities: Slitting, Cutting, Blanking.
- Specialty Processing Capabilities: Steel Pickling, Stainless Polishing, Buffing, Aluminum Extrusions.
- Additive Manufacturing Capabilities: Engineering, CNC Machining, Reverse Engineering Part Finishing, Metrology.
- Solutions-Oriented Approach: Our industry-leading expertise in Fabrication, Engineering and Innovation help us solve unique materials challenges for our customers across verticals.
With insights from our customers we work hard to deliver the material they require, packaged the way they need it, at the time they need it most. We always strive to minimize material handling and inventory storage costs, while simultaneously helping our customers improve efficiency.
- One-stop resource for aluminum, carbon and stainless
- Technical resource group—metallurgical expertise
- Support of major domestic and worldwide mills
- Creative hedging strategies and options available
- Experts in aerospace supply chain management
- Large aerospace-specific inventory