As pickling line operators, our focus is to design, build and install high-quality, reliable pickling lines that operate as efficiently as possible, reducing your costs.
- We have designed over 82 steel pickling lines since 1973.
- We continually evolve equipment design based on operational feedback, research and development.
- We are focused on improving operational efficiency by reducing consumables and emissions, as well as minimizing maintenance.
- With in-depth process knowledge, we can offer consulting services on any aspect of the line, from training to Q/A to improvements to ongoing maintenance.
- We have industry relationships with many suppliers including Butech and Athader, ensuring that systems and components integrate seamlessly for our customers.
- We are committed to quality, service and delivery.
"Samuel Nelson Technology constantly provides key support and significant upgrades to our pickling lines. With our latest pickling line in Mexico, Nelson Tech met all deadlines and expectations and carried through the successful start-up and operation of the line."
John Mertler, Director of Engineering, Worthington Industries