We have the equipment and the expertise to provide pre-cut tubing in almost any length and any precision your application requires. Our length capability spans from 1/4"(6.35 mm) to 52 feet (15849.6mm) and our cut tolerance can reach as low as ten thousandths (.010) of an inch (0.254 mm).
Tube Sizes & Gauges
From 5/8 of an inch (15.8 mm) to 3 inches (76.2 mm) (depending on shape), we can produce a variety of parts in a range of shapes and sizes. Our standard sizes provide an economical and readily-available solution to your needs. If you are unable to find the size you need, just get in touch and we’ll work with you to develop a custom solution.
We work with a variety of materials, including, but not limited to:
- ASTM Type 1 Steel Tubing - Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled (HRP&O)
- ASTM Type 2 Steel Tubing - Cold Rolled Commercial Quality (CRCQ)
- High Strength Low Alloy Tubing (HSLA)
- Grade 50 Tubing (High Strength Tubing)
- Galvanized Tubing
- Drawing Quality Tubing
- Half Hard Tubing
- Full Hard, Stress Annealed Tubing
- Special Chemistry Tubing