Stainless & Specialty Alloys
At Samuel ATG, we manufacture specialty-engineered stainless steel and high nickel alloy tube in a variety of configurations, including:
- Annealed and pickled
- Bright Annealed
- Cold Drawn
- OD Conditioned
All of our products undergo continuous testing during manufacture to ensure they meet ASTM or ASME specifications in metric and imperial sizes.
We also offer specialized cutting, end-finishing, polishing, cleaning and packaging for our tubing products. We are uniquely positioned to offer:
- Manufacturing, packaging and shipping of welded stainless steel and specialty grade tube in long length, straight and coiled configurations.
- Expertise in over 50 grades of stainless steel and high nickel alloys.
- Ability to produce a range of sizes and shapes, with diameters from 3/16” (4.7 mm) to 6-5/8” (168.1 mm), with wall thicknesses from .012” (0.3 mm) to .250” (6.35 mm).
- Custom packaging requirements
- Inline non-destructive testing, and laser measurement backed by an on-site metallurgical laboratory to assure superior product reliability.
- High quality ID micro-finishes in light and heavy wall configurations.
- A proven history of contract administration and export logistics.
Our products are suited for use in corrosive environments where high pressure and high temperatures challenge material integrity. Our stainless steel and high nickel alloy products are available in a variety of configurations, including:
- TIG (as-welded or cold drawn)
- Plasma (as welded or cold drawn)
- Laser welded (as welded or cold drawn)
- Bight annealed (long length)
- Annealed and pickled (long length)
Our sizes range from 3/16” (4.7 mm) to 6-5/8" (168.1 mm), and in many DIN and JIS sizes.
We also offer quality control testing that includes eddy current, laser measurement, pneumatic, hydrostatic and ultrasonic, along with full array of destructive and corrosion testing.