When sourcing pressure vessels for the chemical industry, there are countless things, you need to consider. In the end, however, it really boils down to safety. The supplier you choose must not only have chemical industry expertise to understand your safety needs. They must also be able to meet the industry’s unique design and manufacturing standards to create a trustworthy vessel.
At Samuel PVG, we have been building leading, engineered-to-order pressure vessels for the chemical and plastics industries for four decades. In that time, we have earned the trust of the world’s largest chemical processing companies—and a strong reputation for quality and safety.
Samuel Pressure Vessel Group: At-a-glance
Custom and engineered-to-order vessel designs ranging from 2” to 192” in diameter (with overhead lifting capacity up to 160,000 lbs)
- Portable process tanks
- SP - Nutsche filters
- Storage tanks
- Distillation columns
- Liquid separators
- Pressure pots
- Mixing tanks
316/304 stainless, 2205, Hastelloy, Inconel, Alloy 20, Monel, AL6XN
ASME (U, U2, and UM), CRN, PED/CE, GOST/TRCU
ISO 9001: 2015 Standard
The Samuel Difference
Our Tomahawk, Wisconsin facility is trusted by many of the world’s largest chemical companies. Here are just a few reasons why:
- A carbon-free environment. At Samuel PVG, our facility is exclusively dedicated to the fabrication of stainless steel pressure vessels—making carbon cross-contamination impossible.
- Extensive experience. When it comes to pressure tanks and vessels, our team has seen it all over the last four decades, and we apply that knowledge to every application. We will save you time and money by effectively anticipating your needs, providing solutions that align with your design and process expectations and keeping manufacturability top-of-mind.
- Dedicated in-house finishing capabilities. No matter what RA finish you’re looking for, we have the finishing capabilities required to meet your preferred level—from mechanical robotic polishing, electro polishing and passivation to ASTM A380 and A967.
- In-house component manufacturing. We manufacture our own components, including heads, man-ways, flanges, supports and a variety of vessel internals, as well as ladders, platforms and other ancillary components. Eliminating third parties from the process allows us to stay within your timelines and budget while ensuring our parts are of the highest quality.
- Custom inspection test plans. We understand how important documentation is in the chemical space, which is why every project comes with an inspection test plan comprised of the appropriate documentation to meet your needs.