Transportation needs come in many forms and at Samuel Roll Form Group, we have experts in various aspects of the transportation industry. At Samuel, we specialize in longer, stronger and heavy-gauge roll formed products that are not available anywhere else. Whether it’s from marine to trucking to rail, we have all of your transportation manufacturing needs covered.
Our guiderails are a high-quality hot rolled, post galvanized product. This product has been used for steel guiderails for highway and private properties including our System #1 “W” Beam Guiderail, Three Cable Guiderail System and support posts.
The environment around us is constantly changing, and with that, we need to make sure that we are prepared with the proper products to adapt to any environmental change that we may encounter. Corrosion (separate section) is the destructive attack of a metal by chemical or electrochemical reaction with its environment. A number of different factors can cause this such as:
- Soil Conditions/Properties – Bigger grain size allows for more air exposure at face of structure, therefore exposing to corrosion.
- Water level & water type – Sea water, Tidal Bodies, Groundwater flow
- Pollution/Contamination – Pollution can break down and make soil more acidic, increasing corrosion probability. Contaminated soil with different concentrations of chemicals can have negative effects on chemical interaction between soil and steel wall.
- Exposure to Air – Oxygen is needed in order to make the chemical reactions to yield corrosion.
- Time – the longer there is exposure, the more damage.
Samuel Roll Form Group have the on-hand expertise in the sales or rental of many types of sheet pilings. Our extensive line of sheet piling include:
- “L” Series
- “S” Series
- “Z” Series
- “EZ” Series
- “XZ” Series
- "JZ” Series & Accessories
Ports & Waterways
At Samuel Roll Form Group, we know the structural components that we manufacture must endure the most demanding environments and stand the forces of nature such as concentrated salt-water environments and large variations of water elevation. Our sheet piling products are carefully designed to withstand any strong environmental forces.
Water & Sewers
At Samuel Roll Form Group, we take the transportation of clean water very seriously. Whether it’s for industrial or domestic consumption, we know that clean lines are always number one priority for our customers. We work closely with our customers to ensure that our lines are up to quality standards and inspect for any product defects that could jeopardize the operations of the system.