With an expected attendance of over 150,000 trade visitors over the 4 day event, our team of aerospace experts will be busy networking, sharing insights about the future of the industry and building awareness of our capabilities to support customers in this global industry.
On Tuesday morning, June 20th, we are hosting a panel discussion in our chalet to explore the potential impact of additive manufacturing on the aerospace supply chain. The Samuel/Burloak panel will be moderated by Simon Walls, Samuel’s Chief Commercial Officer. The five speakers on the panel are:
- Mark Saunders, Renishaw (Director, Global Solutions Centres)
- Troy Johnson, Macdonald Dettwiler (Business Development Manager, Space & Advanced Robotics)
- Dr. Raj Thamburaj, Magellan Aerospace (Director, Advanced engineering)
- Sebastian Messe, Safran Landing Gear (Chief Engineer, Additive Manufacturing)
- Dr. Ehsan Toyserkani, Waterloo University, Waterloo, Ontario Canada (Research Chair, Additive Manufacturing)
Peter Adams, President, Burloak Technologies, which recently entered an agreement to be purchased by Samuel, says the panel discussion is going to cover some interesting ground. “Additive Technology is a truly, disruptive technology that literally has everyone talking about what may or may not happen, particularly in the highly-regulated world of aerospace,” Adams said. “This discussion is going to be both thought-provoking and eye opening.” The panel discussion will take place from 10:30 -12noon at Chalet B19. To RSVP or to set up a meeting with our team in Paris (or upon their return to North America).