- Service: Production
- Division: Service Center USA
- Type: Full-time Hourly
- l'emplacement: Baltimore, MD, USA
Samuel Son & Co., is growing! Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an industry leading organization? Bring your strong experience and motivated attitude to Samuel Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are looking for Warehouse Workers to join our team!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- A stable, team-oriented environment
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation
- Opportunity for advancement and career growth
2nd Shift - 1:00 PM – 9:30 PM
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for ensuring material is moved in a safe and timely manner and helping production to achieve standard rate.
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders
- Pull materials; pack skids or bundles and place orders in delivery area by driving a fork lift or using an overhead crane.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- 3 (+) years’ experience as a fork lift driver
- 3 (+) years’ experience as an overhead crane operator with wireless remote
- Able to use RF Scanners
- Able to read a tape measure to the sixteenth. Experience with micrometers and calipers.
- Able to pay close attention to detail
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Willing to work overtime
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Familiar with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Experience with cutting and banding equipment is a plus.
- Ability to spend 80% of the day on feet
- Ability to lift 50 lbs (22.7kg) maximum occasionally with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs (11.3kg).
Equal Opportunity Employer