Aerospace Products and Assemblies
Missouri Metals is a manufacturer of components and assemblies for the aerospace market for many of the major United States as well as Canada, Asia Pacific and the European markets. It is our focus to provide total customer satisfaction through commitment to achieving those objectives most important to our customers. We believe success is accomplished through product knowledge, credibility, teamwork, and professionalism, thereby building trust and a solid relationship with each customer.
Missouri Metal Products
- Hot formed/SPF titanium products, up to 60" x 72" or 34” x 128”
- Erco stretch formed aluminum and titanium skins, up to 70" x 120"
- Hufford stretch formed extrusions up to 13" long
- Drop hammer formed products of all shapes, up to .25" thick 48" x 70", made from aluminum, titanium, inconel, and hastelloy
- Tooling, both design and shop-aid, to support new and old programs for aerospace and commercial programs. Tooling includes hot form, drop hammer, and stretch form dies, plus chem mill, trim and drill tools
- Small to medium-sized welded and/or riveted assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Heat treating and aging of aluminum, both for internal and external customers, to aircraft specifications
Commercial Aircraft Expertise
- Brake Forming
- Special Processes/Kitting
- Hot Forming
- Superplastic Forming
For more information on why Missouri Metals is a leading aerospace manufacturing service provider, download our overview flyer today.