To leverage our unmatched supply chain, processing, engineering, design and manufacturing capabilities to deliver market-leading solutions to our customers.
To be a world-class industrial products company and an exceptional place to work.
We will achieve this by focusing on four key pillars:
- Embracing Technology
- Investing to Differentiate
- Investing in People
- Promoting an Agile Culture
As we work to become a world-class industrial products company and an exceptional place to work, we have five core values that guide everything we do.
- Integrity: Being honest and always doing the right thing.
- Respect: Being open, inclusive and collaborative, with respect for diversity in all forms.
- Agility: Empowering people, acknowledging and learning from mistakes, course correcting quickly.
- Courage: Thinking boldly, constructively challenging the status quo, striving for more.
- Ownership: Being accountable to ourselves and our teams, delivering on commitments.
By combining our vision and values, we are confident we will drive seven essential outcomes that will benefit our business and each of our key stakeholders.
- World-class safety
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- Exceptional customer experience
- Engaged team members
- Innovation leadership
- Commitment to CSR
- Financial sustainability