Samuel Service Center Network
Metal Distribution Since 1855
Our service centers are strategically located for cost-effective distribution, processing and just-in-time delivery. Samuel is the largest family-owned service center network in North America. Our strength lays not only in over 160 years of business and an experienced workforce, but also through our highly competitive purchasing advantage and our flexible value-added programs.
At a glance
- Flat roll processing: leveling & cut-to-length, shear to size, slitting & edging, machining, drilling, forming and more
- Plate processing: cut-to-shape, plate edge beveling, saw cutting and more.
- Bar processing: rounds, squares, flats, angles, hollows, and more
- Transportation services including truckload, LTL and logistics
- Value-added programs including distribution supply chain management systems, metallurgical and technical services and dedicated business groups
Samuel Service Center Products
- Carbon steel – flat rolled, plate, and structural
- Steel bar and ERW tubing
- Stainless steel
- Tool steel
- Copper & brass