Samuel Associated Tube Group
Engineered Tubular Solutions
Samuel Associated Tube Group (ATG), part of the family of Samuel companies, is a premier supplier of welded and cold-drawn stainless steel, high nickel alloy and carbon tubular products to industries worldwide.
Whether you are looking for standard or specialized tubular solutions, Samuel ATG designs and manufactures a comprehensive range of tube products including small diameter sizes and non-round shapes and profiles to meet the unique needs of our customers. Samuel offers one-stop, turn-key design support, custom tooling and manufacturing with three centers of excellence. Leveraging the metallurgical and new product development expertise of our teams, we help customers realize significant cost savings and deliver innovative solutions faster.
At a glance:
- Specialty-engineered steel tube in stainless steel, high nickel alloy or structural carbon steel tubing are manufactured to customer specifications
- Welded and cold-drawn tube and pipe in over fifty grades of stainless steel in straight lengths, coil, standard or specialty shapes are produced to precise tolerances and high quality surface finishes.
- Product selection includes corrosion and heat resistant tubes that are suited for use in environments where high pressure and temperatures challenge material integrity
- Full service, in-house metallurgical lab is a key strength to develop non-standard items to customer's specifications
- Centers of Excellence in Canada, US & Mexico
- ISO/TS16949 Quality Accreditations
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED 97/23/EC) Certificates
- Processing options include: Cutting, end-finishing and bright annealing, plus in-line non-destructive testing, real-time vision inspection and cleaning
For more information on Samuel's expertise in serving the automotive market, visit Samuel Automotive
ITAR Compliance Expertise
Samuel's expertise with ITAR helps reduce the compliance burden for our customers and allows them to source both commercial and defense-related product from one supplier.
For more information, please download Samuel's ITAR Overview or contact ITAR@samuel.com.