CAID Industries, a division of Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking a Business Development Account Manager to join our team in Tucson, AZ.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today.
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) Plan with company match
- Opportunity for career growth and stability
As the Business Development Account Manager with CAID Industries, you are responsible for developing and maintaining relations with a wide variety of industries in the Southwest and Western United States. Typically, you are the initial point of contact with prospective customers and customer representatives including managers, purchasing agents, engineering and vendor representatives.
- Identify and communicate the scope of proposed work to the production team, following the work process and working in collaboration with CAID production managers and accounting personnel in preparing/approval billing for the customers work accomplished.
- Negotiate price, cost, delivery, specification and the terms of an agreement with buyers, suppliers, and managers and close the sale.
- Responsible to identify targeted customers and develop a sales strategy aligned with CAID capabilities. Market and successfully sell products to customers, communicate progress, needs and ideas with other CAID production managers, sales representatives and sales manager.
- Update knowledge of new products, modifications, market trends and competitor strategy through communication with the sales staff and production managers.
- Understand both proposal and order entry procedures.
- Relate well to all levels of customers organizations and in many cases work in unfamiliar environments. Business Development Account managers are required to travel. All such travel shall be done in company vehicles at company expense.
- Attend team meetings and collaborates to serve best needs of customers and CAID
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by upper management.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience, preferably in relevant markets (Oil and Gas)
- Familiarity with ASME Code and knowledge of quoting pressure vessels
- Extensive knowledge of pressure vessels and steel fabrication.
- Very strong oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to read technical drawings and customer specifications, with the ability to learn and understand a variety of new CAID products.
- Basic knowledge of products and services offered by CAID Industries.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated multi-tasker, with ability to operate in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to travel up to 40% annually in both domestic and international markets if necessary.