- Department Production
- Division: Service Center
- Type: Full-time Hourly
- Location: Hermitage, PA, USA
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you’re looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking a Warehouse Worker to join the team in Hermitage, PA. If you think you have what it takes to become part of the team, contact us today.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Opportunity for stability and career growth
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for ensuring material is moved in a safe and timely manner and helping production to achieve the standard rate.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders
- Pull materials; packing skids or bundles and place orders in delivery area by driving a fork lift or using an overhead crane.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- 3 (+) years' experience as a fork lift driver
- 3 (+) years' experience as an overhead crane operator with wireless remote
- Able to use RFID Scanners
- Able to read a tape measure to the sixteenth. Experience with micrometers and calipers
- Able to pay close attention to detail
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Willing to work overtime
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Familiar with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Experience with cutting and banding equipment is a plus.
- Ability to spend 80% of the day on feet
- Ability to lift 50 lbs (22.7kg) maximum occasionally with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs (11.3kg).
Equal Opportunity Employer