- Department: Administration
- Division: Samuel Packaging Systems Group
- Type: Temporary
- Location: Woodridge, IL, USA
Temporary Summer Help: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
Provide administrative support across one or more departments (Payroll, Customer Service and Sales); prepare a variety of reports and administrative tasks; handle external correspondence and internal documents.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for specific departments. Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Participate in and answer questions related to administrative activities.
- May provide additional administrative support by processing customer and vendor invoices.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma preferred
- 6 months to 1-year related experience
- Familiarity with Excel, Word, Access and Outlook.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Must possess a high level of confidentiality
- Energetic, hard worker with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Skill set must include the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changes as well as handle the pressures of time constraints – while always maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Must have strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer