- Department: Logistics and Supply Chain
- Division: Samuel Packaging Systems Group
- Type: Full-time Hourly
- Location: Heath, OH, USA
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you’re looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking a Shipping Administrator to join the Samuel Packaging Systems Group in Heath, OH. If you think you have what it takes to become part of the team, contact us today.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Opportunity for stability and career growth
The Shipping Administrator will maintain a smooth transition of the inbound and outbound freight for the Heath facility, as well as prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials.
- Prepare & print orders for the department, consisting of but not limited to: dispatch notes, BOL’s,
- Ensure all paperwork is available every morning
- Print shipping labels and any print label as needed
- Checking for any errors that may have been made on the picklist and ensuring all paperwork is correct before dispatching
- Analyze and advise of any inventory issues
- Using Czarlite to calculate freight cost on LTL shipments
- Receive the orders back from the warehouses once they ship and process all the orders in Syspro.
- Process consignment orders and create bin movements
- Log all orders in our On Time Delivery Report.
- Scan all orders into the image now
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Syspro.
Please click here to apply directly to this role!
Equal Opportunity Employer