- Department: Production
- Division: Associated Tube Group
- Type: Full-time Salaried
- Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
Samuel Associated Tube Group is Growing! Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an industry leading organization? Bring your strong experience and motivated attitude to Samuel Associated Tube Group (Pinson, AL).
Due to our continued success, we are currently hiring for a Production Scheduler. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with all levels of management in a dynamic, fast-paced manufacturing environment where we strive to exceed customer expectations at every turn.
- Coordinate and develop production schedules on a weekly basis to meet business goals and customer delivery requirements.
- Ensure production schedules are delivered on time and with accuracy.
- Work with management to troubleshoot problems and adjust schedules if necessary.
- Maintain inventories within our business systems.
- Work with outside vendors/suppliers daily, keeping track of product that we have with outside parties.
- Complete cycle counts.
- Ensure consistent coordination between Production Control and Inside Sales.
- 3-5 years of experience in a production scheduling/inventory management role in a manufacturing setting.
- College diploma in a related field of study considered an asset.
- Strong working knowledge of software applications such as ERP and Excel.
- Adaptable and flexible in a fast paced, changing environments.
- Excellent communicator and comfortable interacting with all business groups, including sales, operations and engineering.
- Detail orientated and well organized.
- Goal orientated, forward thinking and willingness to learn.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, please forward your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Opportunity for advancement and career growth
Samuel Associated Tube Group (formerly Tubular Products Company) has specialized in the design, fabrication, and assembly of mechanical and structural tubing, and of tubular steel products in Birmingham since 1973. We serve a wide variety of large and small clients, which include Power Sports, Lawn and Garden, Furniture, Power Transmission and Automotive. As a division of Samuel, Son & Co., Inc., Samuel Associated Tube Group is part of an integrated network of metal manufacturing, processing and distribution divisions that has been in business since 1855 with over 100 locations across North America.