- Department: Sales
- Division: Samuel Packaging Systems Group
- Type: Full-time Salaried
- Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking a Sales Representative to join the Samuel Packaging Systems Group in Dallas, TX. If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Opportunity for stability and career growth
- Execute the Samuel North American Metals sales strategy for organic growth within Metal's sector. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct detailed surveys within the metals related industry to evaluate potential opportunities for the sale of all of Samuel Packaging product lines and services
- Recognize opportunities and assist Management in specific value proposition creation to meet Samuel strategic objectives
- Build strong local relationships to help facilitate Samuel Packaging's presence at the national level
- Other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the packaging industry preferred
- Familiarity with industrial products sold into the metals industry
- Possess a practical knowledge of the nature and operations of the metals industry
- Ability to communicate with Management, Sales and Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills
- Practical knowledge of investigation, analysis and interpretation of industrial practices
- Ability to make accurate tactical decisions and or recommendations
- Creative, reliable, organized, adaptable, flexible, innovative and a self-starter
- Customer service orientated
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, conflict management and human relations skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Effective skills in conducting research into project-related issues
- Computer literate (including mastery of all Microsoft Office Suite)
While performing the duties associated with this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands or arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and distance vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is sometimes loud, proper PPE will be made available.
- The environment temperature varies from wet and dry, high heat condition, and extremely cold conditions. Employee must be capable of working within these conditions.
- Travel is required in support of this position. Travel expectation is 50%.
- The working environment can be potentially hazardous. Vigilance, adherence to all safety precautions (including the proper use of PPE) and keen awareness are absolutely necessary
Equal Opportunity Employer