- Department: Sales
- Division: Service Center
- Type: Full-time Salaried
- Location: Alpharetta, GA, USA
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you’re looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join the team in Alpharetta, GA. If you think you have what it takes to become part of the team, contact us today.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Opportunity for stability and career growth
Reporting to the branch Sales Manager, the Outside Sales Rep is responsible for increasing revenues and profitability through account maintenance and development within a designated territory to achieve desired metrics annually.
- New account development
- Existing account maintenance
- Margin realization
- Hitting targeted sales and tonnage goals as provided by Sales Manager on an annual basis
- Providing quarterly forecasts for budgeting purposes
- Developing assigned territory to uncover every possible sales opportunity
- Developing relationships with all key decision makers within existing and prospective customer base
- Providing value added opportunities to both the customer and Samuel organization
- Responsible for initiating and delivering quotes / contracts between the customer and Samuel as well as acting as the primary point of contact within the designated territory for any issues, concerns or opportunities
- Inventory and expense management
- Full understanding of our core competencies as it related to capabilities and products throughout the Samuel organization
- Full understanding of competitor profiles within territory
- Attending trade shows / conferences within the assigned territory
- Continue to seek opportunities for personal development to build on ability to be successful in territory
- College degree and previous experience in the metals industry preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Good organization and time management skills as well as the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and AS400.
Equal Opportunity Employer