- Department Production
- Division: Service Center
- Type: Full-time Hourly
- Location: Arcadia, CA, USA
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are looking for Material Handler to join our Service Center team in Arcadia, CA.
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Stable, team-oriented environment
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) Plan with company match
- Opportunity for career stability with a 150+ year old family run company
2:00 PM – 10:30 PM
The Material Handler will be responsible for filling orders from warehouse stock and ensuring that material is moved in a safe and timely manner.
- Operate material handling equipment
- Operate packaging tools (machine and hand)
- Using RF devices for accurate material tracking
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Previous warehouse and forklift/side loader experience
- High school education or GED desired
- Experience using computers
- Good mathematical competencies
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Able to read a tape measure to the sixteenth. Experience with micrometers and calipers
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Experience with cutting and banding equipment is a plus.
- Ability to spend 80% of the day standing
- Ability to lift 50 lbs (22.7kg) maximum occasionally with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs (11.3kg).
Equal Opportunity Employer