- Department: Production
- Division: Samuel Packaging Systems Group
- Type: Full-time Hourly
- Location: Fort Mill, SC, USA
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you’re looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking a Maintenance Coordinator to join the Samuel Packaging Systems Group in Fort Mill, SC. If you think you have what it takes to become part of the team, contact us today.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Opportunity for stability and career growth
The primary function of the Maintenance Coordinator is to oversee and coordinate all maintenance, repairs, and transitions required. The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for overseeing and directing the Maintenance Technicians and subcontractors to complete maintenance needs. Coordinates with the Accounting Manager to complete billing in an accurate and timely manner. Communicate effectively with all co-workers, vendors, suppliers and contractors regarding repairs/maintenance.
- Safety: Create and sustain a safe working environment. Work with EHS Department to support a zero accidents goal.
- Quality Control: Reporting KPI’s and supporting ISO quality control standards are being practiced by them and all of their team members. This requires expertise in the company’s quality control policies and procedures.
- Managing CMMS: Computized Maintenance Management System - will be key player in scheduling, monitoring to an appropriate quality level and data entry for WorkOrders, Preventative and Predictive Maintenance activities, Inventory of Spare Parts, Assets purchasing and replenishment.
- Purchasing: Maintenance coordinator will have purchasing responsibilities which include researching quality parts at the best price. Responsible for establishing, tracking and following a departmental budget. Responsible for ordering and managing the inventory needed to keep up with maintenance and repair needs. Responsible for supporting negotiating maintenance contracts and one-time service arrangements
- Leadership Skills: Maintenance Coordinator will provide direction to Maintenance Team. Will use leadership skills to know when to lead by doing and when to delegate tasks in a way that empowers their team.
- Emphasize and supervise a very neat and clean workplace, including the maintenance department and supplies inventory storage areas.
- Develop continuous improvement strategies to meet and continually improve toward the plant’s overall goals and job objectives.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of classified information.
- Ability to lead, train, motivate and discipline vendors.
- Ability to communicate with employees and other business contacts in courteous /professional manner.
- Associates Degree or higher preferred, and/or 5-7 years manufacturing materials/vendor experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Manager Plus Computer Maintenance Management Systems.
- Ability to create spreadsheets, and promote a team environment.
- Ability to travel for business purposes 5-10 times yearly.
- Potential to visit with customers as needed.
Please click here to apply directly to this role!
Equal Opportunity Employer