- Department: Logistics and Supply Chain
- Division: Samuel Packaging Systems Group
- Type: Contract
- Location: Woodridge, IL, USA
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking a contract Inventory Analyst in Woodridge, IL. If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today. The contract term will be up to two years, based on company need.
The position reviews and sets inventory criteria including min, max levels, safety stocks, reorder points, pan size, EBQ, etc. Analysis of data that drives system generated transactions is a key component of the position. Will be critical to running / creating / supporting on time delivery reports / results.
- Review critical historical inventory data points such as demand history and lead times, to determine proper inventory metrics for EBQ, stock/special, pan size etc.
- Assist in reviewing system generated Supply Chain Transfers
- Quarterly review of aged or slow moving inventory and communicating items to sales team for proper action
- Quarterly review of safety stocks and reorder quanities for all warehouses.
- Expedite special inventory requests from sales team
- Assist with physical inventories
- Research and advise on inventory adjustments or discrepancies
- On time delivery performance reporting
- Ad hoc reporting
- Other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
- 4 year college degree with concentration in business (i.e. accounting / finance business admin).
- 3-4 years of experience in an accounting or inventory role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Crystal reporting a plus.
- Must possess strong computer skills and familiarity with MRP.
Equal Opportunity Employer