- Department: IT
- Division: Corporate
- Type: Full-time Salaried
- Location: Tucson, AZ, USA
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you’re looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking an Information Technology Security Analyst to join the team in Tucson, AZ. If you think you have what it takes to become part of the team, contact us today.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Opportunity for stability and career growth
As the IT Security Analyst, you will be involved in daily operation of security programs, awareness and investigations. You will interact with end users as well as vendors in thetriage and responce to security alerts. You will work with the latest technology giving you great learning and growth opportunities.
- Manage Information Security Service Now & MSS Ticket Queue
Provides support related to security incidents escalated from the IT Service Desk or other internal support departments as well as Managed Security Services Portal:
Investigation of issues including but not limited to: Malware infections, data leakage, internal/external network abuse, SPAM/Email Viruses, Phishing attempts, IPS/IDS Alerts.
Documents support activities and captures resolutions in Service Now & IBM MSS Portal.
Day to Day Operations
Monitoring and tuning of security alerts from systems such as SIEM, IPS/IDS systems.
Assist with Risk Assessments of Enterprise systems.
Document, audit and validate security controls.
Validate and maintain accuracy of SIEM system log & Netflow sources.
Participate in weekly SIEM tuning calls with Managed Security Services provider.
Auditing systems for abuse (Web Filtering, Network Bandwidth, etc.)
Develop and maintain documentation and procedures of network security systems.
Recommend security enhancements to systems and devices.
Keep up to date with Security trends.
Detect, report and track vulnerability remediation to internal systems.
Reporting & Metrics
Collect & document metrics from various systems (Email Filtering, Web Filtering, SIEM, etc) to be reported to Business Stakeholders and Executive IT Management.
Participate in the creation of Security Awareness content material (Phishing Campaigns, Posters, Information Security Blog, Newsletter articles etc.)
Promote a security conscious culture at Samuel
Plan and execute Security related projects.
Provide status updates on project updates
- Technical\College combined with Security+ Certification or equivalent.
- Previous experience with IBM QRadar and Cisco FirePower.
- In depth expertise in Windows based desktop & server technologies.
- In-depth expertise of TCP/IP and Networking.
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact successfully with technical peers & non-technical users.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Improve security skills through training and share training experiences with the team
Equal Opportunity Employer