- Department: Maintenance
- Division: Samuel Packaging Systems Group
- Type: Full-time Salaried
- Location: Louisville, KY, USA
Samuel Packaging Systems Group is Growing! Maintenance, Technicians, Electricians, are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an industry leading organization? We are a service focused market leader and will offer you some of the best training and technical experience in the industry! Check us out at
Due to our continued success, we are seeking from Entry level to experienced Field Technicians to join one of our regional Field Service teams. In this position you will play a key role by providing technical support for packaging equipment in your region.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today, we definitely want to speak with you!
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation, Overtime, paid vacation, and an annual bonus program
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Company provided 4x4 truck that is available for personal use.
- Opportunity for fast advancement and career growth
The primary responsibility of our Field Service Techs is to work within a regional team to provide on-site customer support for equipment sold and service by Samuel Packaging Systems Group. This equipment is located in many markets including Forestry Mills, Corrugated mills, Paper Mills, and Steel/Metals mills.
- Technical, Electrical, Mechanical skillsets required to perform the duties of the position. Entry Level candidates should have as a minimum 2-year degree or training at a college or other qualified training facility. Military training in these fields is an exceptional start for this career. Entry level (apprentice) to senior experience level candidates are welcome to apply.
- An interest in automation and automation control systems.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Troubleshooting skills and good communication abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Self-motivated individual that can work well with others or with little to no supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer