- Department: Maintenance
- Division: Samuel Packaging Systems Group
- Type: Full-time Hourly
- Location: Cartersville, GA, USA
Samuel Packaging Coding and Labeling Group is Growing! FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIANS, are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an industry leading organization? Bring your strong electrical, electronics’ and mechanical experience and motivated attitude to Samuel Packaging Coding and Labeling Group.
We are a service focused market leader and will offer you some of the best experience in the industry!
Due to our continued success, we are seeking Field Service Technicians to join our team, in this position you will play a key role through visiting our customers and servicing, repairing or installing large industrial machines in heavy industrial environments and ensuring a successful customer experience.
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team, contact us today, we definitely want to speak with you!
Here are some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation and Annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Reimbursement for travel expenses and computer, cellphone and company vehicle provided
- Opportunity for advancement and career growth
- Service our complete line of industrial printing and labelling equipment and diagnose customers’ errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions with technical support either directly or over the phone customer support.
- Demonstrate, install equipment and train customers on the safe operation of such equipment and maintain proper records/logs of repairs and maintenance schedules.
- Cooperate with both the sales force and technical team and share information across the organization in a clear and prompt manner.
- Prepare/test entire equipment line-up for sales orders or sales demonstrations
- Repair machines in shop and prep for return to customer.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations to build on positive relationships with customers.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Preference is 2 years’ college and/or technical school and/or technical degree in the discipline of Electrical / electronics or Systems Automation
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Knowledge of pneumatic controls.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Ability to travel throughout the US.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with good communication abilities and exceptional organizing and time-management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high pressure situations
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner.
- Specialized education or experience related to industry service or ink jet printing and labeling equipment is a plus.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations with customer in a positive manner.
- Demonstrate acceptable judgment and decision skills required.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written required.
- Ability to use a laptop, smartphone and other devices normally used in conducting business. via remote access in various geographic settings.
- Self-motivated individual that can work well with others or with little or no supervision.
Equal Opportunity Employer