- Department: Production
- Division: Service Center USA
- Type: Full-time Hourly
- Location: Neville Island, PA, USA
Operate dual hoist and single hoist cranes to service the plate burning department and assist in all packaging and handling functions.
• Locate plate stock as allocated on work order
• Verify material meets order requirements
• Operate crane using magnets, sheet lifter or chains
• Package plate product as per work order specification and packaging manual
• Print and attach finished good tags
• Make all necessary entries in the AS400 system and work orders
• Fill out and complete all necessary documents and forms
• Make bill of lading
• Enter receiving information and prints receiving tags
• Load and unloads trucks using crane or fork lift
• Stack plate in safe manner in designated storage areas
• Work with burner operator to burn off and remove scrap from table
• Work with burner operator to remove finished parts from table
• Assist and perform cleaning and packaging functions
• Assist in various other duties as directed by supervisor
• Maintain safe and good housekeeping in work areas
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and 1 year of job related experience.
• Certified Crane and Lift Truck Operator.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs (22.7kg) maximum occasionally with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs (11.3kg).
Equal Opportunity Employer