- Department Production
- Division: Service Center
- Type: Full-time Hourly
- Location: Columbia, TN, USA
Samuel, Son & Co. is growing! If you’re looking for a rewarding career opportunity with a family run, industry leading organization, bring your experience and motivated attitude to Samuel, Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking a Crane Operator to join the team in Columbia, TN. If you think you have what it takes to become part of the team, contact us today.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and an annual bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Opportunity for stability and career growth
- Operates crane in accordance with Safe Operating Procedures, SOP’s.
- Inspects crane as per the inspection procedure and fills out daily inspection checklist.
- Loads coils onto line as required.
- Stacks, discharges, packages, tags and stores finished parts as required.
- Completes all necessary inspections and verifies product is in conformance with customer packaged product specifications.
- Discharges line and stores finished goods in assigned area.
- Operates bundle turner, when parts require to be flipped.
- Keeps neat and accurate records as required.
- Ensures cleanliness of finished goods pallets and good housekeeping of finished goods storage area.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Complies with the designated ISO/TS16949 responsibilities, environmental management system, health & safety and company rules and guidelines.
- Ensures company safety policies are adhered to and safe work habits are utilized by all department personnel and visitors. Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required at all times
- Maintains a high standard of general housekeeping consistent with 5S standards
- Strives for continuous improvement
- Minimum 2 years of job related experience.
- Certified Crane and Lift Truck Operator.
Equal Opportunity Employer