- Department: Production
- Division: Service Center
- Type: Full-time Hourly
- Location: Hermitage, PA, USA
Samuel Son & Co., is growing! Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity with an industry leading organization? Bring your strong experience and motivated attitude to Samuel Son & Co.
Due to our continued success, we are looking for Warehouse Workers to join our team!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- A stable, team-oriented environment
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacation
- Opportunity for advancement and career growth
2nd Shift - 2:45 PM - 11:00 PM
Operate the shear and properly cut material to customer specifications.
- Performs and directs placement of material and verification of same
- Ability to operate crane and load and unload material as required
- Set up, select and position shear and material properly to commence cutting
- Makes necessary changes in process as required to facilitate safe and efficient operation
- Verifies dimensions and quality of sheared parts
- Completes necessary reports
- Works with crane operator/material handlers to remove scrap
- Works with crane operator/material handlers to remove finished parts
- Assists and performs cleaning and packaging functions
- Remove dust collector drum and replace
- Helps maintain safe and good housekeeping in work area
- Perform preventive maintenance and minor repairs as required.
- Assists in various other duties as directed by supervisor
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and 1 year of job related experience.
- Experience operating CNC machinery
- Experience operating shear, saw or other cutting equipment.
- Able to read a tape measure to the sixteenth. Experience with micrometers and calipers
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience operating material handling equipment including crane.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs (22.7kg) maximum occasionally with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs (11.3kg).
Equal Opportunity Employer