- Department: Production
- Division: Service Center USA
- Type: Full-time Hourly
- Location: Hermitage, PA, USA
3rd Shift: 9:45 PM – 6:00 AM
The Warehouse Worker is responsible for ensuring trucks are loaded, unloaded and material is moved in a safe and timely manner while helping to achieve production goals.
- Unload incoming material and move to designated area.
- Load outgoing material on trucks using a pick list and load sheet diagram.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders.
- Pull materials; packing skids or bundles and place orders in delivery area by driving a fork lift or using an overhead crane.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- 3 (+) years’ experience as a fork lift driver
- 3 (+) years’ experience as an overhead crane operator with wireless remote
- Able to use RFID Scanners
- Able to read a tape measure to the sixteenth. Experience with micrometers and calipers
- Able to pay close attention to detail
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Willing to work overtime
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Familiar with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Experience with cutting and banding equipment is a plus.
- Ability to spend 80% of the day on feet
- Ability to lift 50 lbs (22.7kg) maximum occasionally with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs (11.3kg).
Equal Opportunity Employer