JOIN OUR TEAM IN TUCSON!
SCROLL DOWN TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US.
“I’ve always been told, and tell people, be challenged. Do things you like and be challenged, and this place definitely challenges you.”
– Chris Johnson, Logistics Manager
“What sets CAID apart from other manufacturing companies is our unique ability to harness many years of experience. We have new talent coming in, bringing in different flavours and talents from across the industry. And we’re on the cutting edge of development and design.”
– Clinton Hoy, Manufacturing Coordinator
“I would say at CAID, what really differentiates us is that nobody gets bored. We could be working on a defense project, we could be working on a mining project, or we could be working on a semi-conductor municipality project.”
– Jeff Robino, SVP and General Manager
“I feel that what makes CAID different from other places that I’ve worked, is the diversity and the opportunity that’s been afforded to me.”
– Lajuan Simmons, Machinist/Programmer
Welding at CAID
As part of our team of professional welders, you will help construct and manufacture high-quality metal parts and products, such as pressure vessels, heat exchangers, cold boxes and structural steel. Your daily fabrication responsibilities will include: reviewing specifications, general layout, cutting, grinding, fitting, welding, assembly and team-oriented tasks.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has at least 2-3 years of welding experience
- Has some schooling
- Has working knowledge of standard equipment
- Has a solid foundation of best practices in general fabrication
- Can read weld symbols, follow blueprints, make accurate fractional (and some decimal) measurements and take responsibility for fabricating parts used in later assembly processes
- Can work collaboratively in a team-based environment
*Experience in pipe fitting/fabrication, submerged arc, SS, aluminum, and other exotic alloys, would be considered an asset
For more than 75 years, CAID Industries, a division of Samuel, Son & Co., Limited, has been delivering high-quality products and great experiences to our customers. We are a vertically integrated solutions company, specializing in diversification and continuous improvement, and we are pleased to provide a range of capabilities, including:
- Engineering - Pressure vessels
- Large-scale manufacturing - Precision machining
- Custom fabrication -Extensive mine technologies and services
Watch our video to learn more about CAID and why you should join the team today.