Nelson Steel, a division of Samuel
PICKLING OPERATIONS AND DESIGN CONSULTANTS
Nelson Steel, a division of Samuel, has provided steel pickling services since 1973. Through the collaborative efforts of our Processing Operations Group and the Consulting & Technology Group, Nelson Steel provides customers with exceptional quality and the latest technology.
At a glance
- Pickling Operations Group: Pickling, in-line slitting, side trimming and in-line roller leveling. Our stand alone slitter offers narrower slit product and packaging capabilities.
- Consulting & Technology Group: Custom designs and builds pickling lines and processing sections for hydrochloric acid (HCl) push-pull lines worldwide. The Group builds and installs new complete process sections worldwide and retrofits and revamps push pull and continuous pickling process sections.
Nelson Steel Pickling Operations Group
- Our facility runs a dedicated, modern pickling line with advanced acid and rinse system, including industry-leading scrubber technology
- Our location includes a multi-purpose slitting line and packaging line located on-site
- Repickling Capability, Pickle Dry and Roller Levelling available
- Location is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Qualified
- Adheres to strict environmental standards and energy audits -- See Samuel's Environmental Responsibility section
- Location convenient to major steel mills and other industrial customers & OEMs in Canada or the United States
Nelson Steel Consulting & Technology Group
- Comprised of a team of experienced personnel who design pickling line processing sections and co-ordinate the complete equipment supply, installation supervision, start-up, and commissioning for new push-pull lines as well as for retrofits and upgrades
- Consulting and evaluations are available for existing pickling, rinse, fume, wash, and waste water treatment systems
- Operator and maintenance training/retraining supported by the expertise of our Processing Operations Group
- Pickling line upgrades and complete pickling line systems have been installed in countries worldwide
For more information, please download our Nelson Steel flyer and find out why we are innovators in pickling technology.