METAL TRANSPORT SPECIALISTS
Kim-Tam Truck Leasing, part of the family of Samuel companies, was established in 1963 to support the steel distribution plants operated by Samuel, Son & Co. Since that time, a small fleet of steel hauling trucks has grown into servicing a range of customers throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Today, our flatbed services and cross border transport in North America offers a single source for hauling metals and industrial products.
At a glance
- Cross-border transportation of metal products throughout North America
- Regional short haul same-day and next-day service for a range of products
- Shipment of Less Than Truckload needs -- small to large LTL shipments
- Partnered with the rail industry to provide logistics solutions throughout North America
- Ability to haul up to 100,000 lbs. on eight different types of trucks including flat deck trailers, and rack and tarp sliders