Doral Steel (acquired by Samuel in December 2011) operates two strategically placed locations (Ohio and Tennessee) with 6 conventional slitters and an 80" free loop slitter, one of a few of its kind in the USA. Doral Steel processes many types of steel including: Class I Cold Roll, Class II Cold Roll, Galvanized, Stainless Steel and others.
State-of-the-art equipment and quality testing procedures are the reason why we are quickly becoming one of the most respected Class I producers. Our Class II operation is also second to none in the steel service industry.
- Over 175,000 square feet of warehouse space
- Plant cranes are capable of handling up to 65,000 pounds and tow motors with up to 12,000 pounds, allowing us to process even the largest coils
- Our Statistical Process Control Policies and Procedures ensure the highest of quality products for our customers
- Shares full supply chain and product expertise within Samuel, Son & Co. Inc. network
- Hot Roll Black & Pickled & Oiled
- Class I Cold Roll
- Class II Cold Roll
- Stainless Steel
For more information, please visit www.doralsteel.com