Doral Steel has been committed to providing the finest steel service available for over 40 years. Doral Steel (acquired by Samuel in 2011) operates three strategically placed locations: Ohio, Tennessee, and Mexico:
***** SELECT ANY TAB FOR LOCATION DATASHEET *****
Locations offer conventional slitters as well as specialized equipment, including a Monorail Shot Blast Line and a 80" free loop slitter, one of a few of its kind in the USA. Doral Steel processes many types of steel including: Class I Cold Roll, Class II Cold Roll, Galvanized, Stainless Steel and others.
State-of-the-art equipment and quality testing are the reasons why our customers rely on Doral Steel before getting their metal delivered.
- Over 175,000 square feet of warehouse space;
- Ability to process even the largest coils: Plant cranes are capable of handling up to 60,000 pounds and tow motors up to 15,000 pounds;
- Toledo and Clinton facilities have achieved ISO / TS international quality standards;
- Stringent quality with Statistical Process Control (SPC) and full laboratory testing;
- From initial die tryouts to mass production: We are involved in the application best suited to maximize efficiencies;
- Mexico facility ships to Canada and all 48 United States;
- JIT delivery with in-house or independent carriers;
- A full supply chain and product expertise within Samuel, Son & Co. Inc.
Doral Steel stocks a full line of coil steel inventory:
- Hot Roll Black & Pickled & Oiled, High & Low Carbon, High Strength Gauges from .052” min thru .500” max;
- Cold Roll: Low Carbon, High Strength, Ultra-High Strength, Dual Phase High Strength in gauges ranging from .014” thru .120”;
- Coated: HD Galvanized, GalvanNeal, Electro-Galvanized .012” thru .160”
Specialty metals also in stock:
- Stainless Steel, Aluminum